Blogger Tips and Tricks

Friday, December 9, 2011

The Colors On Me...........



      Sometimes I go green....one of my favorite, may be because seeing the greenery makes me happier than any other thing I do... Its pleasant , fresh and gentle...I feel it like a cold breeze against me....
It helps me to relax and forget about my past,preset and coming future .... It takes me to a peaceful world of happiness and I feel safe and weightless...
Sometimes I love the orange... Its shades up to the brown ...feels like we are born from the earth and we also reflect its shade and like earth just wore a dress that suits to Her complexion...Its shades are also shared by the flames and the woods... Its a natural and real color. I feel warmth and comfort at the deepest color of the evenings...I like to absorb Its charming sparkles on my body...And Its calm and soft light to my soul....glowing beauty of the charming evening is something that no poet can't describe clearly....

     Red ..., People say its the color of Love...and there is no wonder why they say it....A lady dresses in red and a rose bloomed in red are always represented as symbol of Love as they gives others the mood of Romance... Its also the color that connects everyone and gives relations...like the Blood that flows in our body .. Its shades up to violet gives the same feeling of love...

     Now, Its the Blue starry night...the most charming and relaxing of all.....when the moon shines on it it just lights up like a beautiful carpet...when we wish for an angel dressed in white and having charm like the moon comes down on earth... the color of our dreams...the color of compassion and comfort... and color of our wishes....is the color of the sky... I love the starry night more than any other time of the day... Every color has some relation with us.... and always we have our own favorite times , colors and shades... And we feel different for each of them...

No comments: