Blogger Tips and Tricks

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Happiness Within ...

     Its really strange that we find the people around us very happy when we are really sad... and we feel we are the happiest person on earth when we are really happy... When I am sad and walking in a crowded place, I always notice that people around me are enjoying the moments they got and I don't even see any streamline of worry in their face..they seemed completely happy to me and I seemed some from out of the world..
  It also happened sometimes to me that I felt I am happier than ever in my whole life and I just felt pure happiness in that moment, and at that time I never notice anyone around me because I was enjoying my happiness within me...
   
    Its really sad that we cannot preserve the moments that we treasure ... and life just never let us do that, it always gives us Roses with Thorns...that we might be able to enjoy the beauty and happiness that the Rose provides us  along with little pain from its Thorns that is necessary to hold the Rose in our palms.
But the Rose will fade after sometime and the Thorn will persist, finally new Roses blooms and we forget about the Pain that Thorns will give us and starts enjoying the new Rose....

     Life is just like that, We should try hard to be happy in every situations instead of cursing the time. The time when we will be sad will always come ,But we can try to be happy just to prevent us from losing hope and dooming to the darkness of sorrow.....
May God Bless You.. Be Happy...With love, Gigy

No comments: